- Mallidou, A. A., Cummings, G. G., Ginsburg, L. R., Chuang, Y.-T., Kang, S., Norton, P., & Estabrooks, C. A. (accepted). Organizational slack: A psychometric analysis. Health Care Management Review.
- Mallidou, A. A., Cummings, G. G., Estabrooks, C. A., & Giovanetti, P. B. (in press). Nurse specialty subcultures and patient outcomes in acute care hospitals: A multiple-group structural equation modeling. International Journal of Nursing Studies. Accepted in July 2010 (online publication: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ijnurstu.2010.06.002).
- Estabrooks, C.A., Kenny, D.J., Adewale, A., Cummings, G.G., Mallidou, A.A. (2007). A comparison of research utilization among nurses working in Canadian civilian and United States army healthcare settings. Research in Nursing & Health, 30: 281-296
- Mallidou, A.A. (2005). Evidence-based nursing and practice environment (editorial). Nosileftiki (Greek Nursing Journal), 44(3): 257-258.
- Malllidou, A.A. & Giovannetti, P. (2005). Patient outcomes relevant to hospital organization and nurse staffing. Part II. Nosileftiki, 44(2): 212-222.
Mallidou, A.A. & Giovannetti, P.B. (2004). & Giovannetti, P.B. (2004). Patient outcomes relevant to hospital organization and nurse staffing: Part I. Nosileftiki, 43(3): 346-359.
Cummings, G., Mallidou, A.A., & Scott-Findlay, S. (2004). Does the workplace influence nurses’ use of research? Journal of Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nursing (JWOCN), 31(3): 106-107.
Deltsidou, A., Nanou, Ch., Mallidou, A.A., & Katostaras, Th. (2000). Nurses and Doctors: Colleagues? Aspects of Obstetricians and Pediatricians. Nosileftiki, 39(4): 325-331.
Dimitrelis, D., Mallidou, A.A., Tseroni, M. (1999). Nurse staffing in Greek intensive care units. Nosileftiki, 38(4): 301-310.
Mallidou, A.A., Deltsidou, A., Nanou, Ch., & Katostaras, Th. (1998). Gynecologists and Pediatricians Opinion for Nursing Profession. Nosileftiki, 3: 265-272.
Mallidou, A.A.(1998). Are Nurses Involved in Decision-Making Centers? Health Review: Sciences, Technology, Policy (Greek Journal of Healthcare Professionals), 9(50): 78-80.
Mallidou, A.A. (1997). Continuing Education in Nursing: Mandatory or Optional? Nosileftiki, 2: 143-147.